Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
Anthem - Ayn Rand After rereading Anthem for an essay, I'd say yes, this book holds valuable insight into Rand's idea of Objectivism. But there are also things I disagree upon, and yet the story is nonetheless insightful and thought provoking.

Anthem is another one of those introductory novels to the dystopian societies. In a way, I find it resembling The Giver a lot.

The Goods:
- I love how EGO is something the society completely denies. Because of this, even using the word "I" or "me" or even "my" is completely forbidden and can earn you up to three years in the House of Corrective Detention. (Yeah, imagine going to jail for three years just for saying I.)
- I love the development that occurs in Equality 7-2521. In the beginning he already seems to have a spark of rebellion in him, even though the leaders have completely brainwashed his mind on how everyone is ONE. He sees this as a curse, that he's curious and questioning, but as the story moves on he finds out how to accept that part of himself. And that's what I really liked about this. Acceptance.
- For a school classic, I don't think you'd expect romance in this. But there is, lol. Her nickname is The Golden One cuz of her omfg golden hair.

I'm not sure what I didn't not like about it. It was great in so many ways. (: