Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell

The Sealed Nectar - Biography of the Noble Prophet (sallalaahu alayhi wasallam)

The Sealed Nectar - Biography of the Noble Prophet (sallalaahu alayhi wasallam) - Safiur-Rahman Mubarakpuri, Darussalam Publishers You cannot read this book and expect the information to be in your mind at first glance. Nor can you read the whole book and expect yourself to remember every single detail--it's just not possible. To develop a clean, real, deep understanding of the Prophet SAW, you may have to stick to a couple of pages a day and study them. Diagrams may help. Charts and timelines and any other graphic organizer may help. Because this is a dump-load of information about the Prophet & his times that even the most pious Muslims may never know about. It's accurate, it's substantial, it's detailed--it starts from the Prophet SAW's origins (not his birth) to his legacy (not his death.) Because of this, I cannot give this book a rating; I started it last year and only got to page 300-something.

When I have done a thorough study of this book, then I'll give it a rating. But right now, it's just not possible. Not yet.

I thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to know about this book. Alhumdullilah!