Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
Article 5  - Kristen Simmons OHMABOOGERS.

I swear, this is probably one of the best books I've ever read in my life. Since it was on my to-read list since forever, I decided that I couldn't wait to get the book and that getting the ebook would be better. Oh, how right I was.

There are no more Bill of Rights. Instead, America is run by the motto "One Whole Country, One Whole Family" -- the Moral Statutes. There isn't anymore police reinforcements, now there are soldiers nicknamed the Moral Militia.
Seventeen-year-old Ember Miller had nothing to do with the new government of the United States, called the Federal Bereau of Reformation, until they arrived at her doorstep claiming that her mother had violated Article Five of the Moral Statues. In a frenzy of moments, Ember finds herself in a rehabilitation center away from her mother. She then makes friends and escapes, but is soon reunited with her lost love, Chase Jennings, whom she realizes is another one of many heartless and emotionless FBR soldiers. They soon embark on a series of dangerous adventures, but once Ember realizes that her government is not what it seems, will she ever be the same?

Firstly, I am so surprised that this book is not even a full 4 stars. Secondly, I love this book. And third, the characters were beautifully crafted and so real.

Ember Miller is just so respectful. You cant help but look up towards her; she's strong and never
falters. She might cry a few times, but she's a girl, isn't she? If I was in her situation I would most definitely not be able to make it.
Anyway, she's really very attached to her mother. It was why she embarked on so many dangerous journeys -- just to get close to her mother. The only thing I probably didn't like about her was that she was a pessimist.

Chase Jennings.
OHMAGOD.
Tall. Dark. Mysterious. 6' 3" . Forebording. Tortured. Black hair. Wolf-like milky eyes.

What more could you ask for?

He's a poor tortured soul through the whole book, and you realize why at the end of the book. And it's a good reason.
So. Back to what I was saying.
He's dark and mysterious, but not heartless. He may appear so, but he's saying more than he lets on. That's why I love him -- he's dark, but caring. He changes so much from the beginning of the book to the end that you fall in love with him even more. And wish you were Ember. ;__;

Let us now look at the writing style/plotline.

It was in first-person. I have to admit, I'm jealous. Whenever I try to write write FP, I sound like a first grader. .__.

Plotline! Such adrenaline and suspense! And really great descriptive fighting scenes! Chase fighting is like watching Lee Min Ho from City Hunter. Fo shizzles, man.

Okay, I'm tired now. I shall update this when I'm not tired. .__.