Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
You Are Here - Jennifer E. Smith After reading The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight I almost felt as if it were my duty to read You Are Here. It was a lovely novel, full of so many morals and virtues, but I found that, perhaps, it wasn't exactly my type of book.

Emma Healy and Peter (last name forgotten) are neighbors that find that they don't fit quite well into their respective families. Sixteen-year-old Emma is the youngest of four in the family, and she pays no heed to the intelligent and erudite conversations between her parents and her siblings; rather, she wishes for a normal family with normal parents.
Peter (why do I always want to write Griffin, as in Family Guy?) has always had a knack for maps and traveling, and though he and his father have a steady relationship, Peter hates it. His father won't talk about his late mother, or how the issue on whether or not he even wants his son home or not.
So when Emma finds out about a twin only to have died two days after his birth, she sets out to North Carolina to visit his grave and pay her respects. In some twist of things, Peter ends up accompanying Emma, and as they go through with this road trip, they find out what they needed had always been right there in front of them.

If I had to judge this book based on my thoughts on it, it would've gotten a two star, but I decided novels needed to based on its information and credibility and messages, not my thoughts just as a reader. Because actually, I was forcing myself to read this book. I just found it so boring. But Emma and Peter's thoughts about finding themselves in their places were so ... amazing.

And perhaps the romance wasn't much of a development. Actually, it wasn't; I think the sole purpose was to create understanding for teens who find themselves as if they don't have place where they belong. And Emma and Peter found theirs; in each other, and in their lives.

So.

Did I enjoy it?
Ehh. It was all right. I enjoyed their thoughts, sometimes; I found it nice what each character was thinking and how they were deeply situated in their problems. But it kind of moved slow, so that took away much of my excitement.

Recommended?
For mature readers, definitely. And conflicted ones.

Final rating?