Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
Shooting Stars - Allison Rushby This book would make a good Disney film. I just thought about that.

It reminds me about the movie Starstruck (haha, by guess who) starring Sterling Knight and this other girl whose name I shall not name because she was horrible in that movie. Or at least, her character was. Annoying as hell. She ruined the perfection of Sterling Knight (I love his dimples!) with her exacerbating self. GAAAHZ.

Aside from the fact that both male love interests are actors/famous stars and the girls are normal, girl-on-the-floor nobodies, they basically have nothing in common. Nada. And yet this book still reminds me of that movie.

Weird.

Anyway, Jo Zo (or Zo Jo) is a professional photographer that gets photos other paparazzies can't get because of her size: small and petit. She's assigned a groundbreaking deal from one of her bosses saying that she has to go to an emotional facility where she must take photos of Ned.

That's the basic whole storyline, folks.

The plot is pretty straightforward and I think the twists at the end were pretty unnecessary. Still, even though the author provided them, I couldn't make myself think: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THISSS. It was just there ... I expected it but didn't expect it. Does that make sense? Of course not. But let's just think you know what I mean.

Also the idea that Zo Jo took the job for the money (half a million dollarz) to take pictures of Ned in his most private moments is just so sick. I'm sorry, the minute Jo accepted the job it made me like her less. But I guess I understand her situation and she's tempted by money. Money is such a dangerous thing.

But she redeems herself and becomes pretty kickass so I suppose I can let it slide.

Sad to say I picked up this book for some fluff action -- you know, some kisses and snuggles and cuddles with romantic moonlit walks along the lake shore. We pretty much don't get that. It's definitely romance, but not enough that the summary made me hope for. Still, it's cute and funny, though a bit predictable. Just like a Disney movie.