Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend - Kody Keplinger Bianca was a little too cynical and bitchy for my tastes. The story was kind of corny ... and not to mention cheesy.

So I shall award you 3 stars, Kody Keplinger.

Let's see--Bianca is awarded to be the DUFF (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) amongst her super-hot girlfriends by the all-popular, womanizing playboy Wesley Rush.

Which, shall I mention, Bianca hates. And when I say hate, I mean the I-hate-you-so-much-you-should-just-go-die-in-a-fudging-hole kind of hate.

Which is kind of refreshing. WHAT? What did you just say? REFRESHING? Yes, refreshing. You see, I love cynical, bitchy girls. And in Bianca's case, she was both--oh hell, she was both. But if there's ever a thing as in "too much cynicalness," then that was her. I mean, I felt her hatred for the school's playboy--trust me, I know exactly how she feels--but I hated the way she treated him: "Treat others how you want to be treated." Ever heard of that, Bianca? Even if she had, I think she'd just drive a huge tracker over a person who was even bitching about her anyway.

Except that Wesley wasn't even that mean to her. Sure he called her a DUFF--a word he never even thought of what the implications might've meant--but other than that, he was his annoying, playboy, smooth self, which I admit is kind of sexy. Except his name. Oh dear Lord his name. Wesley Rush. Just kill me.

So, uh, yeah. Blah.

Conclusion: Corny, predictable, and cheesy, with Parmesan on top? Hell yes. Characters coolio-ish? Yeah. Anything other than that? No. One thing: You'll enjoy it, will like Bianca's attitude, but everything is pretty much predictable.

Recommended: Some people will definitely like it. But since, for me, it was obvious how it was going to turn out, I couldn't enjoy it as much as I would have.