Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
Valkyrie Rising - Ingrid Paulson 4 stars. So, actually, I didn't really sign up to read this. It was the sort of book that was like 'Oh, lots of people are rating it good, I'll just add it to my shelf' kind of thing. Low priority. And then I guess I saw it on my library's shelf and I was like, Hey, what the hell, it's not like I have many books to read.

So I read.

And I enjoyed it so thoroughly I was literally thinking of stabbing myself to ease the wait of waiting for book two.

Just kidding.

But, seriously, Valkyries and Norway and Tucker? (I'm really starting to like the name now. [b:Unearthly|7488244|Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)|Cynthia Hand|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1324782984s/7488244.jpg|9621771]. >:D)

But what a fun book! I loved this snarky relationship between Tucker and Ellie. And your protagonist wasn't some stupid damsel in distress either. Family heritage runs deep in everyone's bones! Oh, hail! Don't bow down to Odin, the god of stealing male warriors in Norse mythologies!

Pretty badass, guys. Pre-tty badass.

Definitely give Valkyrie Rising a try. A fun, awesome book that I hadn't read in a while.