Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
Bewitching Season - Marissa Doyle 2 stars. I'm not sure why I picked up Bewitching Season -- I think I wanted some historical fiction in my criteria, and the only one that suited my taste (as far as teenage historical fiction, romance, and plot was concerned) ended up being Bewitching Season.

And I didn't much like it.

It started out well enough, and I liked the whole idea of two different twins with two different personalities, but the minute the romance came in I wanted to smack my head against the wall.

(Note: My rating specifically does mean "it was okay.")

Lochinvar was great - as far as historical heroes go, so he wasn't much of my problem. But Persephone was. In fact, she was so in love with him and so convinced he didn't love her back that she planned to run away once she found her governess.

Dear. God.

I pretty much loss my patience with Persy at that point. Not to mention, a lot of the book wasn't even of trying to get their governess back, rather more of their season and the ball. Which is okay, as long as there's enough balance between the two plots, but there wasn't.

All in all, this book was okay. I didn't particularly like it, but that's all I can say. I was neutral.

That said, if anyone has any YA historical fiction to recommend me, please do! Though try not to recommend those that I've already read or is already on my to-read list, unless it's so fantastically good you have no doubt that I won't love it.