Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
Sapphire Blue (The Ruby Red, #2) - Kerstin Gier, Anthea Bell 3.5 stars. Just like the first book, Sapphire Blue starts out as slow and as boring as its predecessor, making me pretty much like this for about 2/3 of the book:

And while I liked Gideon in the first book, for much of the book in SB, I literally just wanted to choke him. Choke him, stab him, smack his face until he got some stupid sense into him because well ... He was being an asshole. Kissing her for hours and then ignoring her for days. Every time.

And of course, Gwenyth wasn't exactly the most tough heroine out there, and I don't mean by fighting skills. She's actually pretty wimpy and most of the time lets Gideon boss her around, which I found extremely irritating.

But I guess the story really started to get interesting in the last third of the book, and what with that cliffhanger, I just had to increase the book's rating. I HATE THAT CLIFFHANGER. Hate it. It can go rot.

Conclusion? A nice sequel, if not a bit on the slow side. But the end makes up for it, and you'll probably be dying for Emerald Green when you're dne.