Hermione

Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo
5 STARS.

ASLDKJFALDKJFLKHGALSDKFJASF!

ASDLFKJASLDKJFAKLSDJFKLALKDJF!

Holy shizzmuzzles, can I just say that ending will be the death of me. THE F*CKING DEATH OF ME.

The ending will leave you in the following state: breathless, hyperventilating, and wanting to kill yourself to the revive yourself for book three.

Facts:

◦ You will die.

◦ YOU WILL DIE.

◦ Remember when you fangirled over how hot and mysterious and yummy the Darkling was? Let's just say those days are going to be over.

◦ BECAUSE HE'S A SCARY ASS MONSTER.

◦ Like a sprinkle of crazy in your MC? Well, you're getting it.

◦ REMEMBER THE SIMPLE EQUATION AMPLIFIER = GRISHA, WELL SCREW THAT. ALINA CAN HAVE F*CKING THREE.

◦ You're probably not going to like Mal a lot in this book. I certainly didn't, but let's see what happens in book three, eh?

◦ ALINA X STURMHOND FTW <3

◦ Captain Sturhond (aka Nikolai Lantsov, Major of the Twenty-Second Regiment, Soldier of the King's Army, Grand Duke of Udova, and second son to His Royal Majesty, King Alexander the Third, Ruler of the Double Eagle Throne.) was probably my most favorite character in this book. Just to give you a hint:

“Oh, and the easiest way to make someone furious is to tell her to calm down.”

“Sturmhond had a way of talking that made me want to shoot someone. Preferably him.”

“Do you answer a question directly?"
"Hard to say. Ah, there, I've done it again.”

"I want to kiss you," he said.

"You already kissed me," I replied with a nervous laugh.

A smile tugged at his lips. "I want to kiss you again," he amended.

POSSIBLY MY MOST FAVORITE SCENE IN SIEGE AND STORM. I JUST LOVE STURMHOND SO MUCH.

◦ So, Genya. At the end. With the Darkling? Yeah. I practically died.

Am I the only one that was so devastated about what happened to her?

“I have loved you all my life, Mal," I whispered through my tears. "There is no end to our story.”

◦ THAT END.

◦ WILL LEIGH BARDUGO EVER STOP KILLING ME?