Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
Ultraviolet - R.J. Anderson 5 stars. If you asked me to describe Ultraviolet in one word, I would probably tell you something along the lines of this: Don't ask me to say this book in one word because this book is indescribable.

True that, sir.

In a way, a lot of this book reminded me of Mara Dyer, though probably comparing this book to the series is a shame, in some parts. Ultraviolet was created with much more research and emotion and dedication and imagination. (I'm not saying MD wasn't, just that this book is mucho better in terms of mental illness/special abilities.)I loved every. Damn. Part of it, especially when Sebastian Faraday entered the picture.

I loved how realistic Alison's love was. A bit clingy, but strangely not even enough to annoy me, (which counts for a lot, you know) and for what I found, absolutely justified in her situation.

The writing just ... wowed me. A bit of poetry, personification and imagery in some other ways would've annoyed the snaps out of me (because if something tastes like a tropical sea, I would pretty much snap), but made me sigh like a lovesick girl in this book.

About the sequel: I'm a bit disappointed that the focus isn't on Alison, but I'm pretty sure her story is done, in most aspects. I am excited and expecting much from Tori's!

Anyway, I don't think I'll be taking away the five stars. This book wowed me in more ways than one, and I probably won't look at any mental illness/physical ability book the same again, especially the third and final conclusion to Mara Dyer.