Hermione

Dreamfever
Karen Marie Moning
Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe
Shelley Coriell
Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare Gazillions of stars. There's always something to dread while you're awaiting the third and final installment in the series, and I kid you not, I was so anxious for this book.

And Cassandra Clare did not fail me.

Instead, she ripped my fucking heart out.

And before we move on, just look at this amazing photo.

Guys, I sobbed. Not the puny kind, but the heart-wrenching ones, the ones that make your mouth all gooey and your nose dripping and your eyes red and puffy. I cannot stress how much this book touched me, how much it tore me with its brilliance and magnificence. And by far, when I was around the 480's and I thought all hope was lost, I put down the book and went outside and sobbed uncontrollably. Because chapter 23 - "Than Any Evil" - was probably the saddest and most bittersweet chapter in the history of bittersweet chapters.

I admit, this book was in its very own brilliance - the fact that it didn't just revolve around Jem, Tessa, and Will, but with the Lightwoods, Cecily, and the Branwells, too. I loved every aspect of it; there wasn't a moment I was bored at all. When I was at school, I wanted to read. When I was in the bathroom, I wished I brought it with me. And I may have unconsciously dreamed about it, too.

So while I was sobbing uncontrollably - you should see the stuff Jem says in chapter 23; broke my frail, fragile heart - by the epilogue, I was sobbing in joy. It was something I never expected, and it took me by great surprise. I loved it. I loved it so much. There were so many twists I didn't expect, and a lot of them happy ones, in my favor.

And yet the epilogue. As I've said before, I am both Team Will and Team Jem (or none at all), so while the epilogue was both amazing and bittersweet, it was the most fucking brilliant to an amazing trilogy.

And now I'm sobbing because I have to let go. But I'm not going to, I can't. Will, Tessa, Jem, Sophie, Charlotte, Henry, even the Lightwoods brothers were such amazing characters that I'll surely never, ever forget.

What an amazing conclusion, Clare. You've outdone yourself.

7/14/12: This will be the last update from me. I promise. But you'll love this, I'm sure!

Did you hear the two snippets Cassie Clare gave for CP? Here they are:

“Wo wei ni xie de,” he said, as he raised the violin to his left shoulder, tucking it under his chin. He had told her many violinists used a shoulder rest, but he did not: there was a slight mark on the side of his throat, like a permanent bruise, where the violin rested.

“You — made something for me?” Tessa asked.

“I wrote something for you,” he corrected, with a smile, and began to play.

“If Jem dies, I cannot be with Tessa,” said Will. “Because it will be as if I were waiting for him to die, or took some joy in his death, if it let me have her. And I will not be that person. I will not profit from his death. So he must live.” He lowered his arm, his sleeve bloody. “It is the only way any of this can ever mean anything. Otherwise it is only —”

“Pointless, needless suffering and pain? I don’t suppose it would help if I told you that was the way life is. The good suffer, the evil flourish, and all that is mortal passes away,” Magnus said.

“I want more than that,” said Will. “You made me want more than that. You showed me I was only ever cursed because I had chosen to believe myself so. You told me there was possibility, meaning. And now you would turn your back on what you created.”

Thoughts? Comments? I think with the second quote we get a little insight on who [spoilers removed] may be. BUT AREN'T YOU JUST EXCITED THAT WE GET SNIPPETS? ♥

7/13/12: Also, don't mind me, but I'm just wondering-- how is it possible that readers have already posted their stars for this book? Did you get an ARC, even though Cassie clearly stated that no advanced reader copies would be handed out? That's amazing how you've managed to acquire this book! :O Oh, share me so your secrets!

But, you know. I was just wondering.

7/10/12: THE COVER.

HOLY CHIPMUNKS.

THE COVER.

I've been waiting centuries for this! This ... This is even better than
this
though the fanmade one resembles my Tessa better than the official cover

I-I can't do this. I need this book now. I'm starving for this book.

I can't wait to hold it in my hands. I can't wait to run my fingers over the shininess of the cover. I can't wait to kiss it. I can't wait to rub it against my cheek. I can't wait to smell its pages. I can't wait to rub my thumb against the texture of them. I can't wait for that excited, bubbling feeling I get whenever I hold Clare's books in my hands.

icantwaiticantwaiticantwait

I need you, Clockwork Princess. I need you so bad.

---------------------------------
2013?!

2013?!

I will die. I will die. I will die, and I won't get to read it and then I'll have to have my mother read it to me in my grave ....

I am Team Will and I am Team Jem. They are both amazing boys, each with their own fantastic personalities, and while I say, 'I'm happy if she ends up with each of them,' I'm really not. If she ends up with Jem, William will definitely be so totally heartbroken. If she ends up with Will, Jem will definitely be so totally heartbroken.

This is the most heartwrenching, painful, cruel love triangle I've EVER read about. And I am not putting that lightly.

Because each character has a sob story, and while I can't pick favorites because I love each of them so so so so much, their personalities are so diverse and yet similar that ... I just ... love them.

I found this online, and I just started bawling like a goddamn baby. Because it so eerily looks like Jem D:

And because I'm such a good TID lover and you are too, cuz why else would you be reading this?, you watch this; NAO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-F7H...